Right now I am:
- Making supper
- Getting lunches for tomorrow ready
- Contemplating a bubble bath
- Browsing through a Scott Kelby book about Photoshop Elements 4 (learning, learning, always learning)
- Looking forward to New Year’s day. The SBC and I are spending it with my best friend Jane! Yeahoo!
- Double checking I have everything in my backpack for tomorrow (except lunch. That’ll stay in the fridge until I’m ready to leave.)
- Wishing the TTC ran the subway on Sundays before 6am instead of 9am (I mean, honestly, the Yonge bus is always busy. Open the subway for pity’s sake, already!)
- Wondering why my left heel hurts. Dickey achilles tendon! Old war wound…
- Recharging and syncing my ipod.
- Deciding whether or not I’ll add sliced carrots to tonight’s supper. Just decided…. I will!
- Swapped freshly recharged batteries in my digital camera
My friend Jen gave my (fluff)friend Munkles a pet of his own. When I was checking out Munkles new pal I discovered I could give Munkles a profile of his own. Here it is:Munkles sounds like a dirty old rummy. I like that.I also noticed a number of complete and utter strangers have pet Munkles. I’m pretty sure the dirty old sod liked that too.
Some days are made for blogging. I woke up this morning, had some cereal, put on jeans and t-shirt, laced up my running shoes, read various headlines on CBC, BBC, and CNN websites. Discovered the usual mayhem and misery had continued while I slept. I then perused my favourite kitty cat sites (cuteoverload.com, icanhascheezburger.com, etc etc). I wasn’t expecting to read about how Thai cops will have to wear a pink Hello Kitty armband as punishment for misdemeanors.
Ahhh, life is good in the blogging world.