Right now I am:
- Making supper
- Getting lunches for tomorrow ready
- Contemplating a bubble bath
- Browsing through a Scott Kelby book about Photoshop Elements 4 (learning, learning, always learning)
- Looking forward to New Year’s day. The SBC and I are spending it with my best friend Jane! Yeahoo!
- Double checking I have everything in my backpack for tomorrow (except lunch. That’ll stay in the fridge until I’m ready to leave.)
- Wishing the TTC ran the subway on Sundays before 6am instead of 9am (I mean, honestly, the Yonge bus is always busy. Open the subway for pity’s sake, already!)
- Wondering why my left heel hurts. Dickey achilles tendon! Old war wound…
- Recharging and syncing my ipod.
- Deciding whether or not I’ll add sliced carrots to tonight’s supper. Just decided…. I will!
- Swapped freshly recharged batteries in my digital camera
What are you doing right now?